Bliss Bailey, BSN, RN
Northpointe Campus Nurse
Phone: 281-357-3020 ext 1422
Clinic Hours: 7:15 am to 3:00 pm
- Parents/Guardians, please turn in new immunizations before 5/27/2021. There are 2 immunizations required by the state before entering 7th grade. Immunizations need to be up to date in order to pick up 7th Grade schedules in August. Letters were sent home with those students needing to update their Tdap and Meningitis vaccines. Please call or email me with any questions.
*REMEMBER TO NOTIFY the attendance office as soon as possible when your student is absent. Attendance: Ms. Pacheco: 281-357-3020, Ext. 1417
• Fever with an oral temperature of 100.0 degrees F or greater. Please do NOT give your child medicine to reduce their temperature and send the child to school.
• Signs of severe illness, including fever, irritability, difficulty breathing, crying that doesn’t stop with the usual comforting, excessive coughing or extreme sleepiness.
• Diarrhea or stools that contain blood or mucus.
• Vomiting two or more times in 24 hours, unless a physician feels the cause of vomiting is not an infectious disease and the child is in no danger of becoming dehydrated (note required).
• Mouth sores and drooling until a physician or the health authority has said student is not infectious (note required).
• A rash or a change in behavior until a physician has determined that the problem is not caused by an infectious disease (note required).
• Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye) that includes red, irritated eyes with discharge or crusting around the eyes.
When Students May Return to School