Skip To Main Content
Northpointe Intermediate

Attendance Office

How do I register my student?

    • Create a Parent Tomball ISD link account by visiting 
    • Complete and submit the New Student Enrollment online registration.
    • Email or call the campus Registrar if you have any additional questions regarding the enrollment application.

Documents to upload to the application:

    • One proof of residency: Utility bill (electricity bill, gas bill, water bill ), property tax statement, home mortgage payment voucher, signed rental agreement (must include student(s) listed as an occupant), signed home closing disclosure for a new home or *Affidavit of Residency
    • Child’s Birth Certificate
    • Child’s Social Security Card
    • Guardian valid Photo ID/ Driver's License
    • Current Immunization Records
    • Withdrawal Form/Shot Records from the previous school
    • Unofficial Transcript or Report Card from the previous school

*IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If you are new to TISD and are residing with family or friends, you MUST obtain an Affidavit of Residency. You will need to fill out the online application for Affidavit/Transfers through your TISD LINK account.  *If you have any additional questions, please reach out to 281.357.3100 x 2096. We will not be able to register your child until an Affidavit of Residency transfer has been approved.


How do I withdraw my student?

    •  Please contact the Registrar's Office.
    •    Students may only be withdrawn by their legal guardians.

How do I change my contact information?

    • Phone numbers and Email addresses may be updated in the Home Access Center - Below is a link for directions on updating this information.
    • Contact the Registrar's Office to update emergency contact information as to who is allowed to pick up students.



NOTE: Address changes can only be updated through the Registrar's Office.  Proof of residency (electric bill, gas bill, water bill, etc.) in the guardian’s name must be provided before the records will be updated.

Attendance Info:

I am also the attendance secretary, please reach out if there is anything I can help with.

Excused/Unexcused Absences:

Absences will be classified as “excused or “unexcused.” Absences that are documented and verified for the following reasons will be classified as excused:

Personal Illness (with a doctor’s or parent's note)

      • Serious illness or death in the immediate family
      • Medical or dental appointments (with a doctor’s note)
      • Weather or road conditions making travel dangerous

Absences for reasons other than those listed above will be considered unexcused

Absence Documentation:

When a student is absent from school, the student—upon arrival or return to school—must bring either a medical excuse or a note signed by the parent that describes the reason for the absence. The note must be turned in within 3 days of the student’s return to school. Additionally, if absences become excessive, the student may be required to submit a doctor’s note verifying illness for the absences to be excused. A note signed by the student, even with the parent’s permission, will not be accepted unless the student is age 18 or older or is an emancipated minor under state law.  The campus will document in its attendance records for the student whether the absence is considered by the district to be excused or unexcused. 

Note: Unless the absence is for a statutorily allowed reason under compulsory attendance laws, the district is not required to excuse any absence, even if the parent provides a note explaining the absence

*If you feel your student was marked ABSENT by mistake please email the teacher **first** so that they have the opportunity to make the correction needed. Thank you!

Thank you Wildcat Nation for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to helping you.

Registrar’s Office


Cindy Boedeker

Registrar | Northpointe Intermediate (101-921-109)

phone: (281) 357-3020 x 1417
fax: (281)-357-3026



address: 11855 Northpointe BLVD, Tomball, TX 77377